The Makita 5" 9565CV Angle Grinder features a 12 Amp variable motor, lightweight design and superb stone grinding and polishing performance. Engineered with Makita’s innovative Super Joint System (SJS) technology to protect the motor from gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop. A 5-stage, variable speed dial lets you match RPMs to the application. Smart, labyrinth-style construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a longer tool life. The grinder weighs just 4 lbs. and features a versatile side handle that can be installed on either side of the tool.
- Includes angle grinder, 5 in. grinding wheel, lock nut wrench, side handle, lock nut, inner flange, tool-less wheel guard.
- Powerful 12-Amp motor delivers 2800―10,500 RPM.
- Super Joint System (SJS) technology disengages the motor if the grinding wheel catches or binds, preventing gear damage.
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and longer gear life.
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overload.
- Slide switch with lock-on setting for continuous use.
- Variable speed control dial lets you match the speed to the application.
- 1-year warranty.