The Omni No-Spin Backer Pad makes polishing and refinishing faster and easier than traditional backer pads, providing a clean and consistent polish line against edges and corners without damaging surrounding fixtures and surfaces. The product features a highly durable and rigid aluminum backer, with the addition of a free-floating disc on top. The top disc is surrounded by a protective rubber bumper that causes it to float (stop spinning) when it meets a wall, mirror, or other perpendicular surface, while the polishing pad continues to work beneath it. The disc acts as a guide to allow fast and precise cut patterns, while reducing the typical damage caused by the edge of spinning polishing pads. An aluminum spacer washer protects the backer from wear caused by polisher spindles. The No-Spin has standard 5/8-11 threads and is available in three sizes (4", 5", and 7") for a variety of applications.
- Patented, rigid aluminum backer disc stops spinning while polishing pad works beneath it.
- Achieve clean, consistent polish line against edges, and protect surrounding surfaces from damage.
- Save time & money; faster and easier than traditional backer pads.
- Greatly reduces worker fatigue on large refinishing jobs.
- Disc acts as built-in guide to allow fast and precise cut patterns.
- Works great for stone and concrete surfaces.
- Low-Profile Bumper Accessory protects lower profile vertical surfaces, such as faucet fixture plates, from the edge of spinning pads (available for 4” and 5” models only).
- 7” model is great for concrete floors and other larger surfaces.